Today's Solutions for Tomorrow's Problems
Engineer - Hypersonic
We are looking for qualified candidates with previous hypersonic experience in the following responsibility areas.
- High Temp Materials
- Thermal Analysis
- Hypersonic Modeling and Simulation
- Hypersonic Guidance Navigation and Control
- Hypersonic Aerodynamics
- Hypersonic Structures
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering or a related field is required.
- 2 years of research experience in a field related to hypersonics.
- Must be comfortable in a fast-paced environment with challenging deadlines, and the pressure of handling multiple projects and assignments.
- Must be willing to take ownership, love to take challenges, have the ability to overcome technical barriers, and be self-motivated.
- PhD in Materials Science / Engineering or a related field is preferred.
- Strong work ethic and a positive team player.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills are necessary.
- Ability to work in a collaborative team environment or independently.
- Experience with technical documents and proposal or report writing is required.